Zellic is a blockchain security firm solving the most critical software assurance problems. Their audits prevent business-ending hacks. They have identified and eliminated critical vulnerabilities in top projects. In 2022, 55% of Zellic audits uncovered serious issues. Their mission is simple: catch deadly bugs, save users’ money.
- Conduct security assessments and audits of zero knowledge circuits and systems to identify security or design flaws
- Communicate assessment findings with clients in a clear and professional manner
- Perform research and write about the of state of art blockchain cryptographic primitives.
- Opportunity to travel and present at security conferences.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in zero knowledge cryptography
- Strong background in cryptography, including experience in designing cryptographic protocols and primitives. Bonus points for breaking them!
- Familiarity with zero knowledge proof systems, such as SNARKs, STARKS or Bulletproofs
- Experience in programming languages and DSLs commonly used in zero knowledge cryptography, such as Rust and Circom