We are looking for a Zero-Knowledge Cryptography Engineer to develop and implement cryptographic, zero-knowledge (ZK) solutions to enable secure and private communication between our core Web3 platform and our enterprise clients.
What will I be doing?
- Design and implement ZK solutions that allow privacy-preserving interaction with user data
- Develop and optimize ZK circuits and ZK primitives
- Research various ZK techniques and tools to best leverage as necessary
- Create and maintain technical documentation on ZK
What do I need to succeed?
- 5+ years of experience and proven track record in an Engineering role
- Strong knowledge and experience in cryptography protocols and/or zero-knowledge proofs (e.g. zk-SNARKs)
- Proficiency in Golang, Rust, or C/C++
- Familiarity with zk-related tools, such as zkrepl, circom, snarkjs, etc.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Math, or a related field
- Nice to have: understanding of identity-related technical concepts (Decentralized Identity / DID, Verified Credentials)
- Ability to problem-solve creatively and pragmatically
- An appreciation for the importance of good documentation
- Effective written and verbal English communication
- Attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Experience with and knowledge of Web3 and blockchain concepts and technologies
We are remote-friendly with team members currently in Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Singapore. You may be located anywhere, but we prefer that you:
- Can work within 4+ hours of overlap with 9am-6pm GMT+8.
- Have prior experience working remotely.
We are an equal opportunity workplace, and welcome all qualified candidates regardless of race, sex, color, religion, disability, national origin, or age.