Our client has built a Web3-as-a-Service platform which is a comprehensive solution for major brands to build loyal communities, collect and activate data in a secure environment, and generate new revenue streams.
They are now looking for a Web3 Solutions Architect to scale the opportunity and expedite client delivery .
The Web3 Solution Architect is primarily responsible for establishing and promoting the architecture of software development projects, and seeing these through to successful completion. They have ultimate responsibility for the delivery of technology-based solutions, from inception/bids to production release and support.
This will involve significant pre and post-sales activity, as well as continued hands-on and detailed involvement in delivery as a key member of our software development team. It will involve daily interactions with our software developers, as well as multiple teams and people within BlockTrust and its affiliates, and strong customer relationship skills.
You will be required to drive software architecture design and conduct technical code reviews to ensure that controls and compliance requirements are enforced across all projects, initiatives, and operations within our digital and offline platforms. Additionally, you will provide software architecture contributions to the strategy, budget, development, deployment, operation, and maintenance of all systems and websites to support global and local business unit needs.
This is a critical responsibility, and the solutions you implement should provide capabilities for today and have the flexibility to support future business objectives and goals. The Solution Architect must have experience of working within highly complex and fast-paced environments and have gained strong information architecture experience. Candidates must have a strong track record of performing software architecture design, development, and code review.
This is a technical, hands-on role, and you will be implementing solutions, not just advising. You will work closely with software engineers, delivery managers, and customers in order to proactively identify and fix architecture flaws and vulnerabilities. You will also work hands-on with user experience and database professionals and actively make recommendations, provide guidelines, and enforce compliance with best practices in software architecture design.
Experience in developing web3 solutions for end customers with enhanced security, scalability, and web2 onramps. Familiarity with branded marketplaces, right to purchase auctions, fan passes, and rewards
- Provision of technical knowledge in relation to designing and delivering software development solutions.
- Writing of technical documentation at all stages of the project lifecycle that describes the architecture, components, and approaches in the solution.
- Ensuring solutions are fit for purpose, well-constructed, delivered well, and meet all criteria agreed with the customer and Project Manager.
- Providing leadership and hands-on guidance to our software developers, including undertaking critical or complex software development tasks to assist with project delivery.
- Forming enduring relationships with customers based on providing trusted advice and ensuring solutions are delivered well and perform well.
- Assisting the software leadership team to set appropriate standards and establish appropriate practices to meet our business objectives.
- Strong personal time management skills and priority setting skills.
- Team leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Well-developed multi-tasking & problem-solving capability.
- Strong results orientation.
- Ability to see the ‘bigger picture’.
- You are passionate about solving customer problems