OtterSec is a blockchain security company focused on identifying and patching critical exploits before their clients go to market. They work closely with leading teams to provide a holistic and collaborative approach to security.
- As a Technical Writer, you’ll work closely with their seasoned web3 researchers to compose audit reports for clients and blog posts.
- You’ll work directly with their researchers to ensure that each audit report sufficiently explains their findings.
- You will also compose technical blog posts, which you can read on their blog for reference.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, developments, and trends in cybersecurity.
- Proficient in the English language, including verbal and written skills.
- Possess sufficient knowledge about Blockchain, DeFi, Smart Contracts, and Crypto
- Possess sufficient knowledge about smart contract vulnerabilities and mitigations
- Proficiently compose full-length blog posts about technical topics involving blockchain technology.
- Comfortable with using LateX when writing audit reports.
- Familiar with Move, Solidity, Rust, or Web applications
- Able to work closely with other departments to share insights and be up-to-date with company news.
- Competitive salary with Holistic Quarterly Bonus System