Flare is a layer-1 blockchain network aimed at working with decentralized data. Flare is used just like Ethereum: even though the code is different, Flare offers the same API, supports the same smart contracts and the EVM just like Ethereum.
- Create comprehensive documentation, and other user-facing materials that explain complex coding and blockchain concepts in clear, easy-to-understand language.
- Produce internal documents such as code diagrams, API references, system architecture overviews, and developer guides to assist in understanding and working with Flare’s systems.
- Work closely with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to ensure all documentation is accurate and up-to-date.
- Organize and maintain all technical documentation, ensuring easy access and updating content as necessary with any changes.
- Proven experience as a technical writer, ideally within the blockchain or related tech industry.
- Development/engineering background and experience (2+ years) is a must for the Senior position.
- Strong technical background, allowing for quick comprehension of complex systems.
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology, its applications, and its challenges.
- Experience with producing both external and internal technical documentation.