Lit Protocol is a decentralized threshold cryptography network, a key piece of infrastructure for the emerging decentralized internet known as web3.
We’re a well funded, curious, and passionate team that values independence, creative problem solving, and empowering everyone with systems that are open, secure, and private.
Today, Lit Protocol is being used by hundreds of applications for decentralized access control. In the future, Lit Protocol will serve as part of the foundation for an internet with private and portable user data.
Lit Protocol is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team whose focus will be on the core Lit Protocol infrastructure.
In this role, you will have ownership over the features you implement, and are expected to think critically about how they should work to align with the vision of the entire product.
- Fluency in Rust
- Understanding of smart contracts
- Logical thinker interested in building high-assurance systems
- Able to accurately predict and ship code in a timely manner
- Proven track record of independently driving projects in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills on both technical and non-technical issues
Nice to Have
- Experience writing Rust smart contracts on platforms like Cosmos / Solana
- Experience working as part of a distributed team
- Experience building decentralized systems
- Experience in cryptography
Some of the Perks
- Autonomy to work on meaningful, impactful, and interesting problems
- Token incentives
- Insurance + allocation for spouse/dependent
- Company event travel stipends (conferences, etc)
- Remote, flexible working schedule to live your decentralized life
- Generous vacation + unlimited sick days
- Company laptop and home office equipment stipend