Albert Bow are working with a Web3 analytics platform who are working with the 10 largest Web3 games in the World! The platform helps these companies and games gain cross chain data on their users and develop better and more engaging games.
They’re working with the likes of Crypto Raiders, Mighty Action Heroes, First Light, Legendary Play, Gods Unchained, Sorare and Splinterlands.
- Influence the UI build of the web-based data analytical product
- Work in a cross-functional team
- Optimize maximum speed for the web application
- Ensure rigorous security standards to protect users
- Hands on experience working as a frontend engineer building products using React
- Experience with Typescript
- Knowledge of AWS architecture/experience building on AWS
- Ability to drive new ideas and develop from end-to-end
- Bonus for experience with Web3 products