Our client is looking for a Senior Engineer to architect, build, test, and deploy the core infrastructure of an innovative Protocol. You will be leading the development of the project with a team of 3-4 mid and junior level engineers and QA. This position requires that you wear multiple hats – including hands-on coding, mentoring developers, and designing automated testing and deployment architecture. Best candidates both excel in large-scale software designs and possess a deep understanding of system-level programming. This is a unique opportunity to build and deliver products at the forefront of blockchain technology.
- Drive the development specification of the chain and its supporting tools.
- Lead daily scrum meetings and responsible for the on-time delivery of the products.
- Review code extensively and keep the engineers accountable for the quality, accuracy, and maintainability of the code.
- Advocate, educate, and enforce on the use of engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, etc.).
- Communicates clearly in a timely manner in both verbal and written communication with other Software Engineers, Leaders, and Executives.
- Be a steward and influencer of our engineering-focused culture.
- 4+ years of experience in system-level or backend development.
- Proficiency in one of Golang, Rust, or C++.
- Strong understanding of UNIX-based operating systems and automation tools.