OtterSec is a blockchain security company focused on identifying and patching critical exploits before their clients go to market. They work closely with leading teams to provide a holistic and collaborative approach to security.
As a Security Researcher, you’ll work closely with their team of seasoned web3 researchers to discover bugs and vulnerabilities in smart contracts or web applications. You will help write audit reports and communicating any findings to their clients.
- Experience in vulnerability research and exploitation (web3 or web app).
- Be up-to-date with the latest trends, developments, and trends in web3 and cybersecurity.
- Proficiency in the English language, including verbal and written skills.
- Able to compose audit reports based on vulnerability findings using LateX.
- Experience in fuzzing, static/dynamic analysis, pen testing, or formal verification.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Familiar with Web 3 programming languages (Move, Solidity, Rust) or web applications.
- Able to work closely with other departments to share insights and be up-to-date with company news.
- Able to conduct in-depth research on various chains.
- Competitive salary with Holistic Quarterly Bonus System