Edge & Node is a creative software development company working to build a vibrant, decentralized future. Founded by the initial team behind The Graph, Edge & Node is dedicated to the advancement of web3.
- Leading a research team of system architects, software developers, data scientists and economists designing the future of The Graph.
- Representing all concerns, technical and otherwise, of your team to senior leadership and vice versa.
- Collaborating with leaders of other functions to define key results for your team that can be delivered on quarterly timescales.
- Allocating the time and focus of the team effectively.
- Facilitating transparent and constructive communication between team members.
- Expanding and growing the team culture for healthy and sustainable execution.
- +10 years of combined experience in technical and management roles.
- Technical curiosity that enables you to understand both mathematical models and system architecture concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to discover solutions to hard problems with many constraints and leading a team to bring them to reality.
- Experience with open-source software and public collaboration as part of a larger community.
- Experience managing, coaching and mentoring software engineering teams of 6 or more people.
- Experience with conveying complex technical ideas in written, verbal and presentational forms.
- Experience recruiting, interviewing and retaining software engineering teams.
- You’re passionate about building the open data foundation for web3.