Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individuals access and navigate the crypto economy.
- Be on a PagerDuty rotation to respond to availability incidents and provide support for developers and the business.
- Build, manage, and maintain Galaxy’s cloud infrastructure with Terraform, Kubernetes, flux/Helm, and other tools.
- Build and maintain automated configuration management.
- Help plan the growth trajectory of Galaxy Digital’s infrastructure.
- Help ensure Galaxy is following industry best practices.
- Actively participate in incident response in the wake of production issues.
- Build and assist with CI/CD deployments and application observability
- BS degree in CS, Software Engineering or related field // or equivalent experience.
- Implement “Infrastructure as Code” using Terraform and CI/CD.
- Load balancing applications using including Proxies and CDN.
- Monitoring and Metrics in Prometheus, Grafana, OpenSearch, and integrations with Slack/PagerDuty.
- Disaster Recovery and High Availability strategy.
- Managing Kubernetes clusters and using Helm CI/CD for deployment.
- Cloud architecture and design.
- Coding in Python, Ruby, Go, or other high-level languages.
- Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or other configuration management tooling.