We are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive product growth and success. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and marketing, to ensure that our products meet the needs of our customers and align with our business objectives.
What you will do
- Define and execute on product strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with engineering, design, business development, and other partners across the company;
- Leverage user research and data analysis to define customer needs and experiences, translate them into clear requirements and iterate rapidly through strategic experiments;
- Maintain a high standard for product quality and help us meet it across our products;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and stakeholders to understand their needs and gather feedback on our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager, with at least 1 year of commercial experience in WEB3 domain;
- Technical background, with experience working closely with engineering teams;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute product roadmaps;
- Proven track record of successfully launching and scaling products;
- Basic programming skills in any language;
- Experience with analytical tools (i.e. Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc)
- Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Strong English knowledge (both verbal and written)
- Deep analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Passion for Finance, Investing, Crypto, DeFi / experience working on blockchain projects;
- Growth hacking and hypothesis testing experience
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize data, including writing SQL/Python;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for using emerging technology and data to solve unmet user needs;
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer but at various times the voice of marketing, finance, engineering, support, and ops. You must be able to channel many points of view.
- Founder / Startup experience;
- You aped into degen tokens and got rekt a few times;
- Experience scaling products through constant learning and experimentation, in fast-paced and rapidly changing industries;
- Excellent product intuition and taste.
Candidates based in Istanbul, UK, Switzerland, UAE or Portugal are preferred; however, can be based in any country where the time zone fits into UTC-3 to UTC+3