As a Product Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Engineer and ship core product features from design to implementation. (Example: You could add a new component to our UI library for selecting date-times to expire viewing access).
- Improve reliability, efficiency, and performance of existing components. (Example: You may optimize the way file previews are rendered on the dashboard).
- Build cross-platform web components leveraging React, GraphQL, and Node (Example: Designing models for documents to be decentralized among users with different permissions – view/comment/edit).
Since we’re a startup, in addition to the above, you’ll have the chance to be involved in other areas of the business like growth, recruiting, and fundraising.
None of these are strict requirements—we believe great candidates can come from many different backgrounds.
- Experience with modern UI frameworks. You’ve already built and shipped apps leveraging technologies like React, GraphQL, Node, and web packaging.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities. You care not only about how things look but why they’re being built in the first place.
- Experience with statically typed languages, including TypeScript.
Bonus points if you have previous data layout design, early-stage startup, or finance experience!
- $100k-130k salary + 0.25%-0.75% equity, depending on experience