Flight3 is a leading global Web3 marketing agency. We work with Layer1s, blue-chip exchanges, and almost everything in between. As part of the wider Flight Story group, we sit on the edge of innovation and disruption in marketing. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Motion Graphics Artist & Editor with knowledge of Web3 and Blockchain to join the Flight3 team.
Operating on the frontlines of the Web3 space – arguably the most exciting and innovative industry of the past decade – this position represents an opportunity to grow and develop alongside an agency that has experienced rapid expansion, and which boasts an impressive roster of high-profile, pioneering clients.
Comprising a team of Web3 experts, Flight3 offers unparalleled marketing prowess to help brands maintain their position at the forefront of what is possible.
- This is a role for somebody with 5+ years of relevant industry experience. Creative storytelling, dynamic video editing, and motion design are at the heart of this role.The role involves working with the Head of Design to bring Brand videos to life through dynamic, fast-paced editing and storytelling across a range of assets. From 1-2 minute films to social-first assets that sit on multiple platforms to promote the Flight3 brand and the work of our clients.
- Strong communication skills allow you to work with both internal teams and clients on occasion, to ask the right questions and understand the goals and requirements of your video.
- You’ll know how to use music and sound to drive emotion and excitement in your edits. A strong grasp of the fundamentals of storytelling, pacing, engaging visuals, and communicating a narrative are essential.
- As well as being a great video editor with advanced knowledge of Premiere Pro, you’ll have experience in After Effects, bringing text and images to life through motion design that complements your edit.
- You’ll understand how to work within the scope of our own and/or client brand guidelines with great attention to detail to produce quality marketing materials.
- The Motion Graphics Designer and Editor will work closely with the Head of Design and other creative teams to develop the story, look and feel of a video. Going as far as to pitch creative ideas, music, sound styling, and contribute to the treatment of a project during pre-production. Utilising internal and external resource, they will then be responsible for the development, execution and analysis of these assets.
- An understanding of the end-to-end production process with an agency background is ideal. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of the latest trends and viral content, regularly challenging yourself with new editing techniques to enhance a story.
- A knowledge and passion of Web3, blockchain, and decentralised finance is a must and the ability to operate remotely, but still connect virtually with the team.
- Transforming briefs and client needs into meaningful video assets with a strong focus on storytelling, visual impact, and performance.
- Editing high-impact case studies as brand films.
- Editing social-first digital content designed to perform well across multiple social media platforms.
- Animating text and graphics to complement your video edits, based on assets supplied by the design team.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from initial creative development through to post-production.
- Communicate with the broader team to ensure you have an understanding of your brief and what is required to deliver excellent work.
- Effectively manage your time, ensuring you meet deadlines.
- Work closely with the Head of Design and the Chief Brand Officer to continually refine and hone your craft and skills.
- Strong understanding of storytelling through video.
- Advanced ability working within Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to analyze and execute client briefs.
- Calm under pressure, a creative problem solver.
- 5+ years of experience working professionally within video editing and/or motion graphics.
- Inspiring collaborator, able to work confidently with others to achieve a goal.