This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a founding engineering team, to own and build out a product, and make a direct impact on the company’s growth. Firm’s protocol will be responsible for securing billions of dollars in the next few years, a solid protocol built using all the best practices is paramount for our success.
As a Lead EVM engineer, you will own the development of the protocol from architecture to deployment. You will conduct tests and internal audits, with the projection to lead a team of engineers.
For this role, we’re looking for someone senior or more experience.
- You will own the architecture, design, and development of the core protocol and the addition of peripheral systems to it
- You will conduct tests and internal audits
- You will work with other engineers to define the development process and best practices
- You have at least 3 years of experience developing and deploying mission-critical web3 protocols or have built widely used Solidity open source code
- You are pragmatic, security-minded, detail-oriented and can handle the pressure of being responsible for the security of very large amounts of money
- You are a self-motivated, autonomous individual who thrives in fast-paced environments
About the hiring process
We’ll talk a lot. We’ll talk about things you’ve previously worked on and things you’re passionate about. We’ll also meet in person and work together to confirm our fit – you’ll get paid as a contractor for this.
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Competitive package
- Commitment: Full time