Hinkal Protocol is ZK-based blockchain privacy protocol backed by top Silicon Valley VCs. The team just closed the seed round (to be announced later) and is part of Stanford Blockchain Ecosystem.
Hinkal was started at Stanford by Georgi and Nika Koreli. They are looking for full stack (react + node.js) developerto to join the team as one of the founding engineers full-time as soon as possible.
- Minimum 2 years of experience creating web app backends in Node.js and its ecosystem.
- 2 years of experience with a focus on design elements/UX.
- Experience writing unit, integration, and functional tests, specifically for web services.
- Ability to work extended hours when necessary – preferably with startup experience.
- Understanding of blockchain basics.
- Write readable, testable, and efficient code in React/Node.js.
- Master our technology stack to deliver new features, improve system stability, and increase overall performance.
- Evaluate, strengthen, and document technical architecture, tools, and processes.
- Champion software quality, implement automation, drive continuous delivery, and reduce time to production while proactively reducing technical debt.
The team offers new hires competitive compensation in USD and token incentives. In addition to being a part of a cutting-edge technology team, you will have the opportunity to work on groundbreaking projects and significantly impact the industry.
It’s the in-person position in Menlo Park, the heart of Silicon Valley.