ICONOMI is one of the first UK-based crypto companies registered with the FCA in business since 2016. Over the last couple of years, we created one of the safest, fastest, and most reliable platforms for managing and copying crypto trading Strategies.
We are looking for an experienced dev who does not need a mentor and is able to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team (ux design, product, dev, marketing).
We use Flutter with a bunch of microservices in the backend. You’ll be mainly working on the mobile apps and in close collaboration with the whole team.
Responsibilities and Key Activities
- Improve platform usability and performance.
- Give inputs in the process of creating new features and improving the app.
- Create well structured code.
- Optimize app for performance in terms of usability.
- Participate in quality assurance.
- Resolve bugs. We have some as well.
- and bring to life many other ideas on how to make the app engaging.
Key internal customers:
- Head of Growth
- Head of Product
We believe you will enjoy the role if you
- Have some experience in flutter development.
- Are able to work independently and creatively.
- Fluent in English (& Slovene).
- Excellent communication skills (for developers we use a modified measurement scale).
- Are a self-motivated and disciplined person who can work remotely.
- Have a stable internet connection, personal laptop and home office.
Nice to have
- Financial markets and trading knowledge.
- Understanding of the Crypto industry.
Your compensation will depend on your skills and experience. We can recognise talent and are willing to pay based on your skill-set and performance.
- On top of your individual performance there are bonus opportunities based on Company performance.
- Flexible working hours, divide your working time within a day and week to work and enjoy your work-life balance style.
- Startup working environment with talented people across different fields.
- The opportunity to meet and work with global professionals around the world to expand your network.
- Application with Resume
- Online screening questionnaire
- Interview(s) with CEO & team
- Offer discussion
- Contract Signing
NOTE: The application process may be slightly modified (shortened or prolonged) when necessary