Flight3 is a leading global web3 marketing agency. We work with Layer1s, blue-chip exchanges, and almost everything in between. As part of the wider Flight Story group, we sit on the edge of innovation and disruption in marketing. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Events Intern with knowledge of Web3 and Blockchain to join the Flight3 team.
Operating on the frontlines of the Web3 space – arguably the most exciting and innovative industry of the past decade – this position represents an opportunity to grow and develop alongside an agency that has experienced rapid expansion, and which boasts an impressive roster of high-profile, pioneering clients.
We are growing the events team with our conferences, organized lunches, evening meetups, and fun celebrations.
This opportunity would be ideal for a self-starter who is naturally organised and operationally gifted. A proven track record of assisting with event communications and events logistics will be needed. A genuine curiosity to learn and grow, a fast-paced yet careful approach, and a results-oriented mentality will help you develop.
- Assist in delivery of promotional materials and marketing for newly onboarded partners and speakers
- Build relationships and communicate frequently with internal and external stakeholders including partners, sponsors, speakers, and attendees
- Be the go-to contact for any issues or questions from key partners
- Support others in the team with event enquiries
- Update and manage virtual event platforms and digital content
- Collect and distribute publicity materials such as e-marketing campaigns
- Manage event registration lists using conference programme software
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Experience as an event coordinator, event marketer, communications, or similar role, at university or summer jobs. Or Weddings! Passion for events.
- Evidence of project management and strong attention to detail
- Experience with managing both virtual and in-person events
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well organized
- Problem solver / solutions driven
- Fintech / Crypto industry experience an added bonus