We are looking for talented and ambition engineer passionate about cryptography, decentralized systems, and inter-protocol communications in decentralized settings. We are working on inter-protocol communication tools for data exchange between decentralized solutions.
- Implement solutions for decentralized systems
- Maintain existing infrastructure
- Design and develop user API
- Work on decentralized applications architecture
- Development application endpoints on third-party protocols
- Cooperation with =nil;s internal teams.
- Familiarity with modern decentralized ledgers
- Basic familiarity of cryptographic algorithms and primitives (digital signatures, hash functions, asymmetric encryption, commitment scheme)
- 5+ years of experience in development
- Familiarity with any of the languages: C++, Rust, Solidity, Go
- The language is English, so you’re supposed to be at least C1 level
As a plus
- BS+ with a major in Computer Science or Applied Math
- Relevant experience in decentralized applications development