ICONOMI is one of the first UK-based crypto companies registered with the FCA in business since 2016. Over the last couple of years, we created one of the safest, fastest, and most reliable platforms for managing and copying crypto trading Strategies.
For this role we are looking for an experienced “old gun”. Why? Because they will be the first hire in this field for us. We already have one person in the team capable of performing data analytics, but he rarely has time to dig into our data, since he is also developing our trading engine. Beside that, many of our team members know a lot about analytics and our culture is “data oriented”, but we’d like to become data-driven.
Responsibilities and Key Activities
- Create actionable insights we can act upon.
- Analyze data from crypto exchange (price, volume, timeseries …) and our trading engine.
- Analyze how our users use the platform and trading on the platform.
- Create proposals for trading algorithms improvements.
- Create proposals for algorithmic strategies, indices, assets scoring/ratings.
- Create user segmentations.
- Create reports and provide insights on sales and marketing strategies.
- Some data cleansing. As you know you can not avoid that.
- and bring to live many other ideas on how to create value out of our data.
And we have lots of data. Lots and lots of data!
Key internal customers:
- Head of Trading
- Head of Marketing
- Head of Product
- Head of Risk management
We believe you will enjoy the role if you
- Have 5 or more years of experience in data analytics & machine learning.
- Are able to work independently and creatively.
- Fluent in English & Slovene.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Are a self-motivated and disciplined person who can work remotely.
- Have a stable internet connection, personal laptop and home office.
Nice to have
- Financial markets and trading knowledge.
- Understanding of the Crypto industry.
Your compensation will depend on your skills and experience and we are willing to pay accordingly.
- On top of your individual performance there are bonus opportunities based on Company performance.
- Flexible working hours, divide your working time within a day and week to work and enjoy your work-life balance style.
- Startup working environment with talented people across different fields.
- The opportunity to meet and work with global professionals around the world to expand your network.
- Application with Resume
- Online screening questionnaire
- Interview(s) with CEO & team
- Offer discussion
- Contract Signing
NOTE: The application process may be slightly modified (shortened or prolonged) when necessary