We are looking for experienced cryptographer, who have an experience or strong interest in developing ZK proof systems.
=nil; Foundation was established in April of 2018 to facilitate and support research and development in database management systems and applied cryptography. With it’s internal teams =nil; Foundation intends to create a tightly integrated set of technologies becoming a basis for secure data storages operating in insecure environments.
- Developing cryptography algorithms design including proof system design
- Design circuits for protocols’ state proofs for a proof system.
- Academic writing
- Security analysis
- Research other solutions related to proof-system\circuits\other cryptography tasks
- MS with major in Applied Math or equivalent experience
- Deep expertise in cryptographic algorithms and primitives
- Peer-reviewed publications in cryptography, distributed systems, proof systems
- Understanding or experience in ZK proof techniques (for example, Groth16, Plonk, STARKs, Marlin)
- The language is English, so you’re supposed to be at least B2 level