Flight3 is a leading global web3 marketing agency. We work with Layer1s, blue-chip exchanges, and almost everything in between. As part of the wider Flight Stor yGroup, we sit on the edge of innovation and disruption in marketing. We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Content Marketing Manager with knowledge of Web3 and Blockchain to join the Flight3 team.
Operating on the frontlines of the Web3 space – arguably the most exciting and innovative industry of the past decade – this position represents an opportunity to grow and develop alongside an agency that has experienced rapid expansion, and which boasts an impressive roster of high-profile, pioneering clients.
Technology has created a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for brands to build relationships, create communities, and capitalise on the next iteration of consumer behaviour.
Comprising a team of Web3 experts and creatives, Flight3 offers unparalleled marketing prowess to help brands establish and maintain their position at the forefront of what’s possible.
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate for this role is someone with exceptional knowledge of marketing and communication practices, capable of bridging the gap between these departments within Flight3. They possess the ability to create effective strategies that resonate with diverse communities, delivering measurable results for our clients. A deep passion and understanding of Web3, blockchain, and DeFi are crucial, as well as the ability to proactively form strong relationships within the team, both in person and virtually.
We are looking for a diligent and curious professional, with a proven track record, who can devise and execute marketing strategies, manage resources and stakeholders, and is confident in actively creating and contributing to outstanding work. Above all, we seek someone who loves the industry, is passionate about their profession, and is committed to upholding the highest standards of quality in everything they do.
Our clients have diverse marketing needs, and effective communication spans various channels. The Content Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in creating content matrices aligned with overall client strategies. This position involves collaborating with the Head of Marketing, Account Directors, Growth Marketers and other key internal stakeholders to ensure optimal content delivery and its utilisation across multiple channels. In addition, this role demands someone who is able to think outside of the box when it comes to content marketing and present and explore new avenues for revenue growth and securing client success.
- Analyse marketing data to inform the development of content plans.
- Develop and implement content strategies and messaging/style guides for the organisation and its clients.
- Create written content, creative copy and presentation materials to meet internal and client needs.
- Collaborate with PR, marketing, social media, design, and customer relations teams to maintain brand message efficacy and consistency.
- Establish the organisation as a thought leader through well-planned content initiatives.
- Evaluate content effectiveness and contribute to communication audits.
- Oversee all marketing and communication content across multiple platforms to enhance clients’ brand awareness and achieve strategic objectives.
- Supervise writers and editors, ensuring content aligns with brand messaging for clients and the agency.
- Drive departmental commercial growth by exploring new service lines and collaborating with finance to manage departmental profit and loss (P&L).
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or English.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- At least 5+ years of experience in content creation and dissemination, including journalism or publishing.
- Deep and comprehensive knowledge of blockchain, crypto, and Web3 industries.
- Proven track record in writing thought leadership articles, press releases, editorial content and developing content marketing strategies.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital publishing requirements.
- Demonstrated success in audience growth and the ability to define target audiences.
- Experience in team management.