Flight3 is a leading global web3 marketing agency. We work with Layer1s, blue-chip exchanges, and almost everything in between. As part of the wider Flight Story group, we sit on the edge of innovation and disruption in marketing. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Content Lead with knowledge of Web3 and Blockchain to join the Flight3 team.
Operating on the frontlines of the Web3 space – arguably the most exciting and innovative industry of the past decade – this position represents an opportunity to grow and develop within an agency which has experienced rapid expansion, and which boasts an impressive roster of high-profile, pioneering clients.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional knowledge of marketing and communication practices and be able to liaise between these two departments within Flight3. They will know how to create strategies to communicate across the range of communities necessary cutting through the noise in order to deliver measurable results for our clients.
A knowledge and passion for Web 3, blockchain, and decentralised finance is a must and the ability to operate remotely, but still connect virtually to the team.
Clients have a range of marketing needs and communication spans the activity in terms of what content can be used and where.
The Content Lead has a key role to play: creating content matrices in line with the over all client strategy: liaising with the Head of Marketing, Account Directors, growth marketers and key internal stakeholders to ensure the most effective use of content across multiple channels.
- Analysing marketing data to assist with the development of content plans.
- Drafting and implementing content strategy and style guides for the organization.
- Liaising with the public relations, marketing, social media, design, and customer relations departments to ensure consistency in the brand message.
- Developing systems for content creation to ensure effective workflow.
- Establishing the organization as a thought leader through well-planned content plans.
- Gauging the effectiveness of content and assisting with the conducting of communication audits.
- Overseeing all marketing and communication content across multiple platforms to grow clients’ brand awareness and achieve their strategic objectives.
- Supervising writers and editors to ensure that content is created on brand and on message, both for clients and the agency.
- Expand the commerciality of the department, looking at new service lines which can be integrated into the offering, working with finance to manage the PNL of the department, etc.
What we need from you
- A degree in communications, public relations, or English.
- At least 5+ years experience in content creation, including journalism or publishing.
- Deep and comprehensive knowledge of the blockchain, crypto, and Web3 industries
- Experience in writing thought leadership articles and creating content marketing strategies.
- An excellent understanding of the publishing requirements for digital platforms.
- Track record of growing audiences and ability to define those target audiences.
- Management experience