Superfluid is the asset streaming protocol that enables you to transfer assets every second, instead of using recurring monthly transactions. By accelerating money, Superfluid empowers people worldwide to do more with less capital.
- Develop and execute community engagement strategies, including engagement and retention
- Build, maintain, and execute a community content calendar and schedule, ensuring consistency with brand messaging and voice.
- Plan, organize, and moderate community-focused events, including AMAs, webinars, and other interactive sessions.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns that align with marketing strategies.
- Create and execute engaging content and campaigns for social media accounts (Discord, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Respond to comments and user queries in a timely manner on Discord, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Monitor and report on community members’ feedback and online reviews
- Build relationships with current and prospective customers, industry professionals, and journalists
- At least 2 years experience as a social media and community manager within Web3
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g., repeat attendance at events)
- Experience in managing a Discord Server
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Basic understanding of web3 technology (e.g., constituents, tools, networks, mechanics, memes, etc)
- Previous experience managing a Web3 community
- Previous experience in a venture-backed tech startup