Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individuals access and navigate the crypto economy.
- Provide support to the global Galaxy Strategic Opportunities team
- Participate in the company’s overall business development; liaising with clients, assisting in resolving issues, and identifying any areas of opportunities
- Monitor the cryptocurrency market trends and news updates
- Analyze various blockchain platforms and compare their features and benefits
- Study white papers and technical documents to understand the nuances of different crypto projects
- Undergraduate or master’s students graduating between December 2024 and June 2025
- Eligible master’s students must have fewer than two years of relevant, full-time work experience
- Students enrolled in PhD, MBA, or JD programs are not eligible to apply.
- July 8th – September 6, 2024