Online skills assessments are a great way to prepare for job interviews. Here are 5 free resources:
- TARGETjobs & AssessmentDay: Practice may not always make perfect but it certainly helps with nerves and demystifies the challenges ahead so take advantage of these free online tests to make sure you know what to expect.
- WikiJobs: 18 free practice aptitude tests to prepare yourself for the most common types of psychometric tests used by employers in many different job application processes. All tests have 10 questions and a strict time limit.
- JobTestPrep: JobTestPrep offers free practice tests for a variety of aptitude and psychometric tests used by employers in their recruitment process. You can take these tests to familiarize yourself with the type of questions and format used in job interviews.
- 123test: 123test provides free online tests and assessments for career aptitude, personality, and intelligence. You can take these tests to gain insight into your strengths and weaknesses and identify areas where you may need improvement.
- HackerRank: HackerRank is a platform that provides coding challenges and assessments that you can use to test your coding skills. It also provides a coding interview practice feature that can help you prepare for coding interviews.
- CodeSignal: CodeSignal provides free coding assessments and challenges that can help you evaluate your coding skills and prepare for coding interviews. You can take these assessments to identify areas where you may need improvement and practice coding challenges to improve your proficiency level.